Do ST work with TKB TZ1036 Thermostat for Floor Heating

Hi,
I have a few newbie questions as I’m new to all these smart devices. I feel like I spend a few hundreds more than needed already due to lack of knowledge. Anyway, question for now is- will TKB TZ1036 Thermostat for Floor Heating work with SmartThings hub? It only costs £70 and I don’t want to spend £200 for simple task- controling my ensuite electric floor heating. I want to create some routines using Stringify and trigger via Google Home (or Alexa).
As far as I know it works on Z-Wave which is supported by ST.
I have a few more questions after that too.
Any help appreciated.

Did you ever find an answer to this? I’m currently trying to find some z-wave room thermostats for our house build that work with Smartthings to control the underfloor heating system. Would be good to know if these integrate ok.

im developing aDH, did you get your working?

No I haven’t found anything. At the moment I’m thinking of how to get rid of Smartthings having more than 50 devices connected. My hub keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes (common problem, not only me) but customer support acts like a bunch of monkeys.

are you using it/have it installed? i do have a DH in development which seams to be working.

Hi @mark_cockcroft , Any chance you could share your DH for this thermostat? I am using a generic handler but it’s not working all that well. Thanks in advance!