Device Handler Tuya Zigbee 3.0 Button

I ordered this button from aliexpress, Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

I was hoping one of the device handlers out of the box would work, I can’t find one. I’ve gotten it paired and I can see log messages coming in for it, but I’m guessing I need a valid device handler for it. Has anyone created one for this device yet?

Below is the zbjoin… I’m looking into learning to write my own DTH… but this would be my first attempt
zbjoin: {“dni”:“6471”,“d”:“2C1165FFFE4298D9”,“capabilities”:“80”,“endpoints”:[{“simple”:“01 0104 0000 01 03 0000 0001 0006 02 0019 000A”,“application”:“42”,“manufacturer”:"_TZ3000_f97vq5mn",“model”:“TS0041”}],“parent”:0,“joinType”:1,“joinDurationMs”:5563,“joinAttempts”:1}

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you.

Have you tried Zemismart Button DHT?

I have a strange problem with a similar button that is not discovered by ST at all… I can’t get it paired even as a ‘thing’. At the same time, this button works OK with other hubs.

• endpointId: 01
  • model: TS0041
  • application: 47
  • manufacturer: _TZ3400_keyjqthh
1 Like

I did not try that DTH… but I have now, and it works well. Thank you much!

1 Like

hi, i asked on a different post about this button. I tried this Zemismart Button handler and it wont update to my buttons. I copied the code top to bottom, create>save>publish>for me then went to th device and updated with the correct handler but it reverted to the last accepted type. any suggestions as to why that is?

Hi @anewtoi ,

As the Groovy DTH will be phased out, the best approach would be to switch using the new Edge drivers.
TS0041 model should be supported by @erickv Edge drivers: [ST Edge] Zigbee Driver for MOES 4-Button Scene Switch (TS004F) - #140 by erickv

1 Like