Just a quick post to thank you sincerely for your work on ST_Anything.
I have a lot of legacy X10 kit that I am replacing with ZigBee and/or Z-Wave devices as the X10 units fail. However, while the remaining X10 units are still working(ish), I am loathe to swap them out - especially given the cost of ZigBee/Z-Wave.
I tried to to incorporate an ETRX357 ZigBee module into the SmartThings environment so I could use it as the basis for a SmartThings > X10 bridge but after a month or so of on/off development dead-ends, I gave up.
Then I found your project.
One weekend with an ESP-01 module, your ST_Anything code, an ATMega328/AVRStudio and a Quasar QAM-TX1 and it’s all working (OK, it’s a bit of a hack but it works). If I knew more about C++/Arduino, it could probably have all been done in the ESP8266 without the additional uC but every time I tried to modify the code, I broke something else!
I couldn’t have achieved the end result without your hard work - thank you.
Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season; have a good New Year.