Custom SmartThings device handlers needed for Cielo Breez Plus And TTlock door lock

Any programmers / coders that I can hire to create a device handler or software to integrate these 2 products below into SmartThings? I have 17 of each of these units currently for my Airbnb business and I want to use them with my SmartThings integrations. Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M9ZV4SC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_xYEWDbQQ6CEW9

Given that they already have an Amazon skill they should work with our team to use SmartThings schema. I will refer a colleague to their website.

4 Likes

Thank you! I am very eager to get this done as I need them to work for my business, I am open to leaving my contact info if that is allowed to help get this going, I have already contacted the manufacturers with no help.

This is what I’d like to see less and less of - ie, unhelpful manufacturers.

Any manufacturer of a high quality smart / connectable device should consider that working with SmartThings is an invaluable opportunity.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

With TTLock (I have a few) which uses a Bluetooth to WiFi bridge I have a feeling that you may have to use a local API Link into the bridge (if it is even possible) but I could be wrong. With that in mind you will most likely need a Smartthings hub at each location or at the very least use port forwarding or similar on your router. I do doubt you will be able to link directly into their servers to access your locks but again could be wrong.
I just wanted to put this out there as you mentioned several locations so please keep that in mind.

I reached out to them last month and received this:

“We are glad to inform you that our Tech team is already working on “Smart Things”. We will be releasing the compatibility with SmartThings early next month i.e. May, 2020. We will make sure to inform you once the update gets released.”

So full support should be coming at some point this month!

Will be great as there is nothing else that will control my Mr. Cool minisplit. I already tried the Cielo app, and it works great with my Mr. Cool.

FYI for others, there are two USB sticks Mr. Cool used. The current one is made by Cielo. The old one wasn’t (so no smartthings support is coming for those that I know of).

1 Like

Anyone have any updates or work arounds with getting a TTLOCK to work with SmartThings? :crossed_fingers:t3:

All Cielo devices are now compatible with SmartThings…

They just rolled out this facility a couple of days ago…and it works like a charm.

I got an email from them with the announcement, and they are also offering a promo code on all their devices.

2 Likes

@abe123 how is the cielo working? I have 6 ductless units in my home & am not sure how to proceed. I know the developer stopped working on the daikin wifi adapter & I was just reading up on cielo. Thia ia much cheaper the the wifi adapter :grin:. From what I read it looks like cielo fully integrates with no hiccups & all the controls such as fan speed & heat or cool are available. The only thing u sisnt see which my ductless has is setting the fan direction where it can go left or right also. Thanks.
Dom

Hi Dominick,

The Cielo is working great. Yes, the device is much cheaper than the other options out there, and provides the same options or even more. Me personally, I am very happy with it.

You get all the controls of your AC, and set up is easy.

As for the left and right fan direction setting, that isn’t provided. You can contact them to ask if they will provide that in the future, but at the moment, it isn’t available.

Shoot away if you have more questions!

1 Like

Hi @abe123 & thanks for responding. I did speak to someone from cielo & they said they are working on the bi-directional… i.couldnt remember word… brain freeze…lol. I’m going to buy 1 & try it out. Support was very nice & took the time to answer all my questions. I do like the daikin wifi adapter because its powered from the ductless so that would mean no outlets being used & wires exposed but that’s just my ocd. Thanks for responding.

Oh that’s cool. Let me know how it goes!

I have 3 of the Cielo Breez Eco and they all work great with SmartThings now.

2 Likes

Has anyone figured out the smartthings/ API signal to send to set Cielo / MrCool unit to freeze protection “FP”?
I’ve tried every temperature setting and my Mr Cool does not acknowledge a value below 62.

@inverted360 wondering if you ever found a way to set freezer protection via Smartthings. I really wish that the temperature setpoint could be set lower than 62.

I think I am looking for the same feature, however on Fujitsu it is called Minimal Heat. Any solution to this? It’s essentially just another mode.

I never found a way to accomplish this. Let me know if you find anything!

@riquede was anyone able to help with TTLock, I am looking for the same but for personal use would love your aid if you got it working

Im now up to 3 TTLocks including the nfc on for the garage door. I would REALLY love a ttlock >smartthings integration. Do I need to write it myself? CIS100, day1, ch1 = dont reinvent the wheel.

1 Like

Any updates on the TTLock integration?

1 Like