Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

The companion for this switch is also on sale. $34.98 for a complete 3-way setup with Prime shipping.

1 Like

10 more in stock on this link

10 more n stock

Do these work pretty well with ST?

Best Buy have the Logitech Harmony 700 Universal Remote with Color Screen on sale for $49.99 when you use promo code HARMONYDEAL. See link for instruction: http://slickdeals.net/f/8295641-logitech-harmony-700-universal-remote-49-99-shipped-best-buy-black-friday-deal

From what I’m reading, yes.

FYI I believe this remote won’t work with ST

Any idea if the Enerwave ZW3K (for $9.09) secondary switches would work with a GE dimmer?

I don’t believe that they are interchangeable.

Thanks @schapper05 for the heads up. Apparently this remote does not work with the Harmony Hub.

I can’t believe obsessively checking my amazon wishlist finally paid off…

All gone now…

[Amazon.com](Yale Security YRD220-ZW-605 Real Living Electronic Touch Screen Deadbolt, only 125$.)

Also, for canadians BestBuy.ca will have the old Hue Lightstrips on sale at 50$ on friday. I will probably buy two to use as kitchen under-counter lights.

2 Likes

They do not. Gotta use the companion switch specific to the main switch.

I actually ended up getting the GE 45638 3-way set. It isn’t sold or fulfilled through Amazon, but the seller has good reviews and it’s only $35 with shipping

Wish one of the few ST compatible outdoor cameras would go on sale…

Ecobee.com has the Ecobee3 WiFi Thermostat + 3 Remote Sensors Bundle for $249 with Free Shipping after applying a $64 discount code. Instructions to apply the discount code are here:

Ecobee3 WiFi Thermostat + 3 Remote Sensors Bundle $249 + Free Shipping

2 Likes

check newegg D-link cameras

Ring video doorbell $50 off HOLIDAY7257 good till Dec 2nd.

Any one know good RGBW light bulbs? Just think hue to too over priced. I though the LIGHTIFY Classic A60 RGBW would have been released by now but still nothing.

1 Like

@Tomforti

I asked in the Osram Lightify topic and @sticks18 was kind enough to share this bit of information.

LIFX is having a Black Friday sale on their color bulbs.
Enter the coupon: blackfriday25 during checkout for 25% off.
It comes to about $52 shipped (reg. $59.99+shipping).

They are wifi bulbs, but certified to work with SmartThings.

Don’t kill the messenger… :wink:

Ring video doorbell $50 off HOLIDAY7257 good till Dec 2nd