Centralite temp/humidity sensor refreshes intermittently and has errors

Bear with me I’m totally new to ST but work in IT so I know my way around…

So I put a Centralite temp/humidity sensor in my garage. The ST hub is a floor above in the great room (town home). It was reporting back for a few hours then this morning nothing happens. In the log on IDE I see:

3:43:18 PM: debug Parse returned [value:100, descriptionText:Temp & Humidity 1 battery was 100%, name:battery]
3:43:18 PM: debug Battery
3:43:18 PM: debug description: read attr - raw: 6D7C0100010A200000201F, dni: 6D7C, endpoint: 01, cluster: 0001, size: 0A, attrId: 0020, result: success, encoding: 20, value: 1f
3:43:14 PM: debug Parse returned [:]
3:43:14 PM: debug description: read attr - raw: 6D7C01FC4506000086, dni: 6D7C, endpoint: 01, cluster: FC45, size: 06, attrId: 0000, result: unsupported attr
3:43:14 PM: debug Parse returned [:]
3:43:14 PM: debug description: read attr - raw: 6D7C01FC4506000086, dni: 6D7C, endpoint: 01, cluster: FC45, size: 06, attrId: 0000, result: unsupported attr
3:43:10 PM: debug refresh temperature, humidity, and battery
3:43:10 PM: debug refresh temperature, humidity, and battery

When originally pairing, it found it as “Things”, so I logged into IDE and changed it to “SmartSense Temp/Humidity Sensor”

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

We briefly had an issue where these devices were pairing as Things but that should be fixed now. I suggest factory resetting it and joining it again to make sure it gets configured correctly.

I also had an issue with the sensor, and can confirm that it’s now resolved.

Thanks!

The issue still seems to exist. I don’t get any updates from this sensor unless I tap the device refresh button.

Any update on this? I am seeing multiple users reporting this.

Thanks
johnq

@johnq Can you try factory resetting the device and joining it again just to make sure it’s configured correctly? If it still isn’t working please reach out to support so they can dig in further. I’m not aware of any issues with this device at the moment.

@tpmanley Thank you so much! I reset then repaired and it worked. I did notice on the IDE in “Current states” that it says “checkInterval” and this was missing before.

1 Like

@tpmanley Thank you! It’s working for me now as well! Great, should have thought about it!

1 Like