@keeppace - so, did you use the “Sonos Notify with Sound” smartapp to trigger on the first sensor?
The key to understanding SmartThings is realising that, unlike apps on a phone, smartapps can be installed multiple times (you can have multiple instances), each with a different configuration.
Want you want to do is install another instance of “Sonos Notify with Sound” smartapp but this time hook it up to your second sensor and, presumably, give it a different sound or message to play or a different Sonos player to play on - whatever it is you want different from the first setup.
- On your phone, in the SmartThings app, go to the Dashboard.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and press the “+” button.
- At the top, scroll horizontally (where it says “Things”) across to
- Select “SmartThings Labs”
- Scroll down to find “Sonos Notify with Sound” and select it
- Press the “Install” button
- Configure it with the appropriate sensor, Sonos player, what you
want to play, etc. Down near the bottom you can also assign this
instance a name - this will let you differentiate it from the other,
previously installed instance. I usually assign a name along the
lines of “<Action> on <Noun> <Verb>”, e.g. “Message Me on
Office Motion” or “Dogs Bark on Front Door Open”