Cannot select Hulu profile after launching

I’m waiting for a new Samsung remote thus I’m launching Hulu app via SmartThings app. When I select Hulu from my tv’s home menu and Hulu launches, I am unable to select my profile-I only have one, my own. What appears to be a cursor, a circle with a dot in the middle, appears when I tap on my profile name, which I can move around the screen and even when I hover it over my profile name and tap, nothing happens. I then tried to exit Hulu and although I can move between No-Keep Watching and Yes-Exit, that pesky “cursor” reappears and I can select neither so I can’t even logout and back in. Netflix works fine. I have a relatively new Samsung QLED tv. I can open Hulu from my iPhone and stream to tv using Airplay no problem but it’s not as good as managing tv as Smartthings.

1 Like

i’m having the same issue

I was having the same exact issue, but it seems like instead of clicking or double clicking you have to hold down your “click”, so just long press once for maybe 6 seconds and it should work after you release! Hope this works!

After searching for an hour for a solution and couldn’t find one, I spent another hour trying to figure it out on my own. To make a selection in apps when the circle with the dot comes inside is to hold the trackpad for 2 seconds and from there draw a check mark and it will work. I have tested it a few times and works every time, just make sure to hold down for at least 2 seconds until the circle doesn’t move when you start to draw.

I’m sorry but is this not a ridiculous issue to be having in this day and age? The app goes as far as providing touchpad emulation but removes any way to click actual menu items?

I’m having the same issue on my IPad Pro and none of the mentioned workarounds are doing it.

Is there perhaps a more sane approach I am just not seeing?

I’m having the same problem on Hulu and Amazon prime. It’s ridiculously frustrating