Can Z Wave products be added to an xfinity home security system?

I have had a z wave system through nexia for about 2.5 years now and with a new baby my wife wants a third party monitored system instead of the self monitored system I have set up. We have xfinity and to make things easy I opted to go with them. Xfinity uses Zigbee and I am hoping I can find a way to add my z wave products to the xfinity system to have everything in one app. I tried just adding the Z Wave devices but just as I expected, it did not work.

Does anyone have any thoughts or an idea of how I could resolve this issue and combine my Z Wave devices onto the xfinity system?

You would need to ask Xfinity, but the short answer is

what did Xfinity support say when you asked them? That would be the first place to start.

Zigbee and Zwave are on two different radio frequencies, they can’t directly communicate.

Some controllers, like SmartThings, have multiple antennas, but even so many zigbee systems, particularly security systems, use their own proprietary scrambler code for, well, security reasons, and won’t let outside devices talk to them. So even if SmartThings could detect the xfinity zigbee signal it may not be able to decode it.