Can’t Delete DTH from IDE although no devices using it

Hello,

I have a custom Zigbee DTH based on a Smart Things DTH which I created ages ago. I’m trying to delete because it has a fingerprint I can no longer comment out and thus picks up a device which I’m trying to pair to an Edge driver.

I have confirmed that there are no devices using it. The message I get is

could not delete: [physicalgraph.device.JoinFingerprint#4115465]; SQL [delete from join_fingerprint where id=? and version=?]; constraint [null]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not delete: [physicalgraph.device.JoinFingerprint#4115465]

I have rebooted hub, reverified that there is no device using this DTH (which would give me a different message anyhow).

(Also, I have deleted multiple other DTHs with no problem today).

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Did you ever figure this out?

No - and never heard back from support. That said currently at least in my case things have changed, and a fingerprint in an installed Edge driver for my contact sensor is now taking precedence over the custom DTH I can’t get rid of - so it’s no longer giving me trouble even though I can’t delete it.

Thanks for the update. I have a similar issue and will report here on my attempts to fix it:

1 Like