[BROKEN] NST Manager v5.0 (Does Not Work Anymore)

This fixed it for me last week.

I have a NST Manager automation based on a schedule that sets a set-point from midnight to sunrise. However, Nest Thermostat has captured a temperature change at 2am which overrides the automated schedule here.

How can I make sure the NST Manager schedule automation takes priority during scheduled time and the thermostat does not override it?

I had to turn off scheduling for my Nest because it kept fighting the Automations

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll do that.

Yeah I completely disabled all smarts on the Nest itself, no home/away assist, no scheduling, no smart anything. I just let ST handle it all.

1 Like

I’m up to date with this program, but SmartThings no longer changes the temps as programmed. For example, when a switch comes on, set temp to 71. Is this no longer working?

I cannot get this to show up or work within either the classic app. I wonder if it’s that I’ve somehow screwed things up. I have this tagged in blue as being categorized in the Convenience classification, instead of My Apps. Thing is, I am not sure if this happened in GitHub or Smatthings. But I’ve hunted and hunted, and I can’t find any way to change it, either. So I don’t know if it’s that, or an issue with the app (on a Samsung Note 8, if it matters) and it IS published, with all pieces. Can anyone help? Or is it somehow a known entity

@E_Sch
I did as suggested go into NST Manager and hit done and it does update then. But it then does not auto update thereafter again.

So the only way to get it to update is to keep repeating the above.

Any further suggestions?

You should look at ST “Live Logging” and likely post as a private message to tony and myself.

I am attempting to use the motion detection of the Nest Hello video doorbell to turn on the porch light using the Smart Lighting Smart App… I have installed NST Manager and it shows up as a smart app on my android phone. Nest Camera shows up as a Thing that is Streaming. I must have missed something because when the Nest camera (doorbell) detects motion it pushes a notification to my phone but it is not detected by NST Manager.
Any help will be greatly apppreciated.

Screenshot_20190628-154354_SmartThings Screenshot_20190628-154655_SmartThings

So, have they stopped allowing new developer accounts to be created so that I can get an access token?

I click on the link, but I get a 403 Forbidden error
https://console.developers.nest.com/nl/auth/new

Just try using nest manager, I think Tony has some left in what is posted (ie just install)

And by just install, the best way to do it is through Tony’s also brilliant “Community Installer”

1 Like

Thanks @E_Sch , This worked for me.

Hi. Did you manage to sort this. Mine still stops responding after 2 or 3 days and I have to go into the smart app and hit save to get it to communicate again.

Should I be seeing this in the logs?

So my Nest Protect detected Smoke but Nest Manager didn’t pick up the event. Any thoughts? @tonesto7

Are you using the stream driver?

Stream driver? Not sure - how do I enable that?