Ask Alexa not reporting details of water sensor

I’m having trouble getting the Ask Alexa SmartApp to report back temperature and status (wet/dry) for a SmartThings moisture sensor. I have a multipurpose sensor already up and working in the garage, and am able to get temp and status correctly from it using the Ask Alexa SmartApp. I have setup the aliases similarly, and when I look at the things in the SmartThings app I can see the status and temperature for both sensors.

Any thoughts on why Alexa isn’t able to return the temp and status for the moisture sensor?

Details:
No rooms/groups configured

Multipurpose Sensor WORKING
Thing Name: Garage Sensor
Alias: Garage Door (Open/Close Sensor) = Garage Sensor
Alias: Garage (Temperature Sensor) = Garage Sensor

Q: "Alexa, ask smarthings the temperature in the garage"
A: “The temperature of the garage is 37 degrees”

Q: Alexa, ask smartthings the status of the garage door"
A: “The garage door is currently closed”

Moisture Sensor NOT WORKING
Thing Name: Basement Sensor
Alias: Basement (Temperature Sensor) = Basement Sensor
Alias: Basement Floor (Water Sensor) = Basement Sensor

Q: "Alexa, ask smartthings the temperature in the basement"
A: “The Ask Alexa SmartApp was developed by Michael Struck to integrate the SmartThings platform with the Amazon Echo…”

Q: "Alexa, ask smarthings the status of the basement floor"
A: shuts off

Q: "Alexa, ask smartthings about the water sensor"
A: “You only have one water sensor setup in your app named Basement Sensor. In addition you have the following alias names setup for this device category, basement floor.”

Q: Alexa, ask smartthings to list water sensors"
A: “The only available water sensor is named Basement Sensor. In addition you have the following alias names setup for this device category, basement floor.”

Q: "Alexa, ask smartthings the status of the basement sensor"
A: “Please be a bit more specific about what kind of sensors you want me to list. You can ask me to list items like water, open/close…”