Armed Stay/Disarmed issues

I am running the new app and I have had everything set up and running smooth for about 5 month. All of a sudden today, everything gets stuck in an endless loop of either arming or disarming. Sending me notifications every time and settings off smart locks throughout the house. I have turned off every automation I have to see if I could isolate it as one of them having an issue. However that process produced nothing. It’s come down to turning off all my automations like automatically locking doors when it’s armed away or at night just because the constant noises. Any suggestions?

1 Like

I’m sure that’s very frustrating. This has been affecting a lot of people and there are at least three existing threads discussing this. There are at least two different things contributing to the problem, so see each of the following threads.

See the following. (The topic title is a clickable link)

1 Like

Are you using virtual switches to activate or deactivate STHM? If so then you may need to modify your virtual switch to either use a Simulated Switch DTH or use the instructions on this post to avoid the loop. [RELEASE] Lock User Management (LUM)

Alternatively you can also check out this app as a replacement for STHM: [RELEASE] Security System: Intruder Alert with Actions

2 Likes

The original documentation for your security app @RBoy indicated you needed to leave a sensor in STHM… is it possible to run it without that enabled?

Yes it can, depends on which version of STHM you’re using. Older plugins require at least one sensor or it won’t let you “Save” it. The newer plugin allows you to enable the security module without any sensors selected. Basically the security module needs to be enabled for the dashboard to show up.

1 Like

The first documentation for your security application @RBoy demonstrated you expected to leave a sensor in STHM… is it conceivable to run it without that empowered?

I’ve removed STHM from my setup completely and use RBoys Alert app.