Aqara motion sensor, possible to change sensitivity with different device handlers?

As headline says, is it possible to change sensitivity with device handler or is it set in Stone for a newb like me?

Best regards
Ben

The only thing I’ve heard about is to adjust the motion time. I haven’t seen anything about sensitivity.

1 Like

Hello saosinx, thanks for your answer.

The for the info, Maybe in the future i Will find a good use for for shorter motion detection intervals.

Ben

1 Like

I just thought I would mention that there is potentially a resistor that could be modified, although I’m not sure how these are put together, and things have just gotten smaller and smaller since I had sought to do the reverse of what you are wanting, with some solar motion dumb lights that were being triggered by the wind etc…

but anyway, a Youtube search of “PIR sensitivity” brings up a few instances of people changing resistors to affect sensitivity, there could be some info out there if you added resistor as a keyword in your searches, and I’d wager there are some on here that would know how.

All and all, short of SMD soldering skills, modification of the lens would be the thing I would be looking at.

Thx for answer, I have tried my hands at smd sondering in the past, that did not go Well lol. I Will find another brand of sensor that has a higher sensitivity or hopefully an adjustable One.

Best regards
Ben

1 Like