Any interest in a smartapp for somfy Tahoma and connexon?

If enough of us would like @rboy s team to look into this, we just might get lucky.
There is a couple of smartapps out there, but they need to be rebuilt to use Somfy´s newest API´s
I already use multiple device handlers and smartapps from rboy, and they are rock stable.

• Yes please, we need this.
  • No thanks, the one i use works.

0 voters

1 Like

Well, 7 takers in one week. 30 in a month? :slight_smile:

I’ve just invested in 5x RTS Somfy indoor Venetian blinds with a TaHoma hub.
Initially due to lack of ST support I have tried a Homebridge plugin so I at least get access in Apple Homekit - but that appears to have some bugs (it makes the blinds open or close every hour as part of the Homekit polling!), plus really I’d like it in ST as that is my primary ecosystem.

I’m about to have one of my developers take jbtibor’s integration and update it to the latest app and make sure it works etc.
@RBoy - if you’d rather I paid you some money to make this happen - speak now!

If I go ahead myself I’ll release it on Github, but there will be no long term support I’m afraid. I will try and have my dev at least make it work for most devices already supported in that integration though.

@JoseDB Any update on this? I’m desperate to get my Somfy powered Awnings to work with ST.
Thanks.

Hi @JoseDB. Is there any update on this? I’m also desperate to get my Somfy RTS venetian blinds to work with the new ST app.

So, as i am read correct, for now Somfy Tahoma → ST integration is not working?

I got 12x IO shades installed in my house and would love to use it in ST

Same question here, I have Somfy IO outdoor blinds and Tahoma Switch connecting to TaHoma app.
I tried the integration from @jbtibor, but it needed the Smartthings classic app, which no longer works (or I can’t login into it).
I feel I’m not the only one in Europe struggling with this, so please help?:slight_smile:

2 Likes