All device SwitchBot disconnect (25 September 2020)

Hi, is there anyone among you who uses SwitchBot’s infrared hub? Since yesterday, all devices have been disconnected. Everything works from its App, with google home everything works, but through SmartThings they are disconnected, so they don’t work, and obviously neither do the automations.

Mine had a pending update, but once I applied that, it’s working fine. But i’m in the US.

Your SwitchBot or your hub ST? Becouse my St hub have a pending update. (but not ready in Italy… I wait until 5 October)

My SwitchBot hub had a pending update. I don’t have a smartthings hub on that account.

1 Like

V1. 6-1.8 is your last firmware? My yes

Yes, the same.

1 Like

You may want to try going to menu > settings > linked services > open switchbot and go through the screens and click done. See if that fixes the disconnected switchbot devices.

1 Like

I try with add new device, by “mark” add SwitchBot, I see my 3 device… End but nothing change :relieved:

Hi, I’ve just tested my switchbot mini hub devices in smartthings, it all works as expected (UK).
Switchbot fw V1. 6-1.8
Smartthings V2 fw 31.4

2 Likes

I disconnect and riconnet SwitchBot in SmartThings and now avery work fine. Thanks to all. Sorry

2 Likes