Aeon Labs Smart Energy Switch DSC06 not responding after pairing

The Aeon Labs Smart Energy Switch DSC06 used to be a very reliable device for me. Yesterday I tried adding two of them to my hub, and both of the devices are not responding to commands after initially pairing. I have tried both the SmartThings supported Z-Wave Metering Switch device type and the community device type from @jpansarasa .

I have also tried rebooting my hub.

The devices will pair. But after pairing they do not respond to the hub. Looking at all events for the device I see only the messages from the hub to the device and no responses from the device.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

If you initially paired them locally and then later moved them to their intended location, try a Z-wave repair.

Also available within the IDE:
My Hubs > View Utilities > Repair Z-Wave network

I paired them at the same location where they are in use.

I also tried a z-wave network repair and it didn’t help.

These are two brand new switches. I’m wondering if Aeon changed something in a new revision?

Hi @larry_augustin, I would at least try excluding and reincluding them, just to make sure nothing got messed up when initially paired.

I am seeing the same issue, is there any resoution to this?

I should also point out that i am using the default device type, have tried two switches and did a general exclusion and tried again