Aeon Labs Energy Meter clamps

@johnconstantelo wow, your device type is absolutely awesome. I’m glad I found it in this thread as there are a lot of community device types out there but it’s hazy at best to know which ones work good, have updated UI’s, and which are best for the v1 hardware versus v2. Thanks for your contribution as it totally fits the bill. A couple of questions for you:

1. with iOS, the only text I see on the main screen is "Home is currently using XXXw."
    I see the following code that also mirrors what you show in your screen shot above:

statusTextmsg = "Home is currently using ${device.currentState('powerDisp').value}.\nMin was ${device.currentState('powerOne').value}.\nMax was ${device.currentState('powerTwo').value}."
That does show up in the “Recent” tab, so I can get that information there, but it would be nice to have it on the main screen like your screenshot.

1. Clicking the “Configure” button does nothing, are there any settings other than kwh cost that I should be worried about (I can edit the kwh cost in the “edit device” menu, which works great.

Lastly, would you mind taking a shot at creating a smartapp to send a notification if the hardware itself switches from AC power to Battery power? My smartthings hub, modem and router are all on a battery backup UPS so I theoretically could get a notification in the house power goes out… I just need a “connected” device that can report on a trigger. Does this device send an event, or could it be done in the poll() to check if it is now on battery, and then be able to send a push or text notification?

Thanks again for the awesome work!