01/14/2016 - is live logging working?

No logging here either.

And … no control of anything via “control-type” SmartApps (Echo, Button Controller, SmartTiles)… :cry:

Sad because it makes it look like SmartTiles is failing.

EDIT: Suddenly control works… Intermittent? Well… short enough to not bother opening a Tech Support ticket; but … hmmm… no Live Logging still.

To heck with the PowerBall. We should start a pool to bet on which part of the platform’s going to go belly up tomorrow. :fearful:

1 Like

Live Logging is working for me now (0220h PST).

mine arent working woo hoo

No joy here. Logs are still silent. #179964

They partially worked last night for a few minutes, but still broke. No response to my case that is 12+ hours old.

Same here no events in the live logging this morning. Submitted a ticket this morning.

Mine’s been down since last night as well :confused:

This has been THE most frustrating device for my family, does not work reliably at all, random lights and switches turning on and off goes offline/online all the time and then runs the “Away” and “Home” routines while we are sitting there. Wife is totally frustrated, so this has till the end of the week then it goes bye bye.

Ditto. Not working for me currently.

I seriously don’t want to bother opening a Ticket. It feels like I should in order to be a good “Community Citizen”, but … WTF; really?

down for me too.!!!

1 Like

Just started working for me. Thanks!

Do you have a v1 or v2 version? If it is a v2, can I buy it from you cheap when you get rid of it?

Working here now. Thanks!

Worked for me for about half an hour this morning, now back to no logging. Also, any time I install an App using the simulator and select devices, about half the time the devices show up, and the other half it says I have “nothing available to simulate”

Any help would be appreciated!

Sorry, but it has already been sold.