Zooz double Z-Wave, single gang switch!

Just got notified it’s been shipped already, or at least I’ve got a tracking number, yay! Looking forward to getting this thing working and integrated into my ST environment, so let’s hurry along that DTH!?

1 Like

So you didn’t really have 100 available as posted here, but only what was left after fulfilling the waiting list (that I didn’t know about).
So how do someone get on a waiting list for upcoming products?

At the bottom of their homepage is an area to provide your email for their newsletter and announcements, which will also give you the opportunity to get/see early stuff (if applicable). In the case of this new device, it was just expressing interest in this community discussion (and another one too I think). Also, watch their Twitter feed too. :wink:

We’ll do our best to have the handler ready soon!

Just to clarify, these were not pre-orders, just emails sent to customers who had reached out asking about these type of products in the past. They were sent around 30 minutes prior to the newsletter, depending on your place in the queue. If you’d like to be notified about the release of a particular product directly, just email our support or Zooz and we’ll add you to the list for a given product.

2 Likes

Just installed two switches, patiently awaiting the DH for these :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @TheSmartestHouse, just got mine and unboxed it. Very nice device, and looking forward to installing this today. Any hint on when we’ll see the dth?

EDIT: Installed, now just need to change those LED’s to blue to match the rest:

4 Likes

Very cool, thanks for posting this!

We’re hoping to have it ready within a week or two, it’s the Holidays so family time comes first. Shoot us an email to get on the dth waiting list and we’ll notify you as soon as it’s ready.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

@TheSmartestHouse Do you have to pay for expedited shipping to get orders in less than a week? I ordered on monday 16th and UPS says they won’t be delivered until the 23rd… not exactly what I would describe as “Fast and Free Shipping” :frowning:

Hi @TonyFleisher, all orders ship on the same or following business day (if placed later in the afternoon). We ship most smaller packages via USPS and it looks like your order is being shipped with Priority Mail. You placed the order at 7PM ET on Monday, and it was shipped on Tuesday. It typically takes 3 days to your location but since this is not a guaranteed service, delays may occur. All carriers are struggling to make deliveries on time during this busy season and it looks like the package didn’t arrive to the local processing facility on Friday morning to make the Friday deliveries. Instead, it only arrived today and is going to be delivered on Monday. Typically, it should take 3 business days but delays do happen during high season. If you’d like to use guaranteed delivery time service in the future, we recommend selecting any service with UPS or Priority Mail Express at check-out. We realize it’s disappointing when it takes longer than expected to receive your package and we hope that based on your previous experience with our store, you’ve also seen that it typically doesn’t take more than 3-4 days to your location.

4 Likes

Any update on the DH for this switch?

I believe I read in another forum - they’re shooting for a January 6th or 7th release…

2 Likes

This is amazing… I just ordered mine. I’m looking forward to the device handler as well.

1 Like

Just received an e-mail from TheSmartestHouse that they are planning to release the DTH on Monday - January 6.

5 Likes

I didn’t get that email, but today is Monday 1/6 and I’d really like to get this device added and working in ST.

@TheSmartestHouse, any updates you can share please?

We’re still working on the handler, the device is a bit more complex with an extensive list of advanced options and we had to move the publication date to Friday 1/10. We’ll post immediately once the handler is ready. Sorry for the delay!

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply, Friday can’t come any sooner!

1 Like

No worries. If you need another person to test with, count me in!

1 Like

@TheSmartestHouse Bit of a long shot but are there any plans to make switches for the EU market?

Not at the moment but thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks for understanding guys!