Hi, I like to know if this ZigBee Smart Outlet and this Smart In-Wall ON/OFF Switch can be use as a ZigBee repeater? Is there device handle available for those devices? Any UL certification or any certification? Thanks
That’s a rebranded orvibo device. You will need to use the Orvibo device type handlers.
However, at least one community member reported problems with them
I’ve got a couple of “LivingWise Smart Outlets” hoping the will integrate with smartthing smoothly, but it seems I DO need a specific device handler. I just wondering if anyone knows where I can get the device handler for the Smart Outlet.
I got this sort out without any Custom Device Handler!
Hereafter is how I added:
- Add the device as a normal one
- Put ST into scanning mode, press the button on the device (this may take a couple of attempts) until you succeed adding the device.
- The device will be recognized as a “Thing” type (mentioning something like “please wait”)… whatever, go to the next step
- Go to the ‘graph’ interface
- look for the device you just added
- Click “Edit”
- Change the type to “Zigbee Switch”
- Click “Update”
Hope this is helpful