Z-wave repair showing ghost device

So here’s what I’ve tried so far:

1. Support wasn’t able to delete those 3 nodes for me.
  2. Add those devices with the z-wave ids via IDE, use app to discover them, and tried to delete them with app. Can’t remove devices with app, and it needs to be done via IDE.
  3. Tried to “replace” the devices via App as it was suggested in the forum long time ago. It failed at the health check.

Any suggestion?

You, me and many others are at god’s mercy. Support cannot remove mine either and their only suggestion was to reset hub and all devices and start fresh.

I had the same problem. Ran the zwave repair to identify the problem ids on the website, then added the ghost ids as new z-wave devices on the website, then remove/force removed them within the app. That took care of it. Then ran a fresh zwave repair. Deleting the freshly added devices in the website didnt work as some others said above.

The trick is deleting via the app. You delete it and wait for the failure message, then choose force delete.

Add via the IDE, delete via the app. Deleting it via the IDE did not work for me, but force delete via the app did. Thanks JD :slight_smile:

1 Like