Will Connected Services SmartApp be shutdown on December 31, 2022?

Hi mates

I saw the announcement about Groovy based SmartApp will be deprecated. It said

On* October 15th 2022 *certain functions of the legacy developer IDE(https://graph.api.smartthings.com/), such as the creation of new DTH’s, Smartapps, and debugging tools will be removed from the SmartThings platform and will no longer be supported.

Smart Lighting and Severe Weather Alerts– will be automatically migrated. Users will then be able to find them in the Automations tab of the SmartThings app. All other SmartThings and third-party SmartApps will be shut down on December 31, 2022.
Most of the features you were using in these SmartApps to control and automate your devices can be replaced with the wide range of powerful automations available in the SmartThings app. Check out our Support site to learn more about creating Routines and Scenes.

I created a Connected Services SmartApp and hosted it as a Webhook SmartApp on my own server and used it in the SmartThings mobile app. It is not based on Groovy, I think.

My questions are:

1. Can I create new Connected Services SmartApps (hosting a Webhook SmartApp) after 15th Oct 2022?
  2. Will the SmartApps I created be shut down on 31 Dec 2022?

Thanks.
Jun