Which Xiaomi (Aqara) temperature sensors, door & window contacts to buy?

Hi folks , can anyone tell me which Xiaomi or Aqara temperature sensors, door / window sensors are the best to buy.

Which ever I buy I will initially be using them with the latest Xiaomi Mija Multimode Smart Home Gateway ZigBee WIFI Bluetooth Mesh Hub which I already own, which is finally supported on United Kingdom region servers.

But it would be nice to buy the specific sensors out of the Xiaomi or Aqara range which are equally best supported with smart things too while I’m buying.

Which PIR?
Which Door / Window Contacts?
Which Temperature sensors?

Any ideas?

This forum is for people using the Samsung SmartThings ™ home automation platform, And all of the questions and answers are assumed to be in that context.

It is a very active board, so it often comes up near the top of Google searches, but it is not a general home automation board.

Many people here do use Xioami Devices, but they are using them with a Samsung smartthings hub, not with a Xioami Gateway since these devices can only be connected to one or the other. Not both. So the answers you might get here won’t really apply to your situation. :disappointed_relieved:

You might try asking your question on the reddit home automation sub forum, which is brand agnostic.