Where do the pics that are taken on Dropcam through Smartthings end up?

I don’t see where I can access them. Where are they?

Let me guess, on android? Not supported… Open a ticket with support and scream at the top of your lungs to get this feature that iOS has.

Let me guess, on android? Not supported… Open a ticket with support and scream at the top of your lungs to get this feature that iOS has.

Where is it on iOS?

Should be in the Things section, click the gear icon top right of camera. Last x images should show up in the Big tile area at the top.

Should be in the Things section, click the gear icon top right of camera. Last x images should show up in the Big tile area at the top.

Ah ok. But there’s no way to save or send this to myself? So for example, let’s say someone breaks in, and I want to take a picture. There’s no way I can have that pic emailed to me?

Nope, on the wishlist. At least not in smartthings. Plenty of other ways to do it… I’m looking at potentially doing email relaying in smartthings, but getting access to the image is the toughest part. Have to use a cloud based image holder like Amazon S3 (which ST uses) and save the image and then access the image as a base64 encoded stream to the attachment…

It isn’t easy to do, especially given the limitations of the hub and security restrictions on groovy by ST.

They hopefully will add it at some point.