We are having trouble connecting. Check your network connection and try again

Any ideas why multiple devices are throwing up this message and how to resolve it? However 80% of my devices are fine

1 Like

It appears to be a recent glitch in the new app or its server. Lots of people reporting this in lots of threads. I have it too. I am going to hold on and wait for staff to get back to work tomorrow and hopefully see the threads.

1 Like

any resolution for this?

I thought it had gradually resolved itself. You still having problems?

All devices or partial? If partial, what brand/model and do they use custom devices handlers? If using custom device handlers, it may require a slight modification to get them to work.

Ultimately it (alarm.com) worked by loading it onto the classic app first, it now appears on both. I’m new to this and not that familiar with all the possible response why that would be.

I’m getting the “we’re having trouble connecting. Check your network connection and try again.” problem. Plenty of research done but no luck getting past it. Any suggestions?

More details please. On all devices or just some devices? Brand/model and which drivers are being used… stock ST, custom or cloud-to-cloud integration? iOS or Android?

I have this issue also. Been a long time. I just don’t use the app anymore. I am running pixel 5.

Did this issue ever get resolved? I’m having the same problem