Water pressure sensor for heating systems

I’m in need of a water sensor that can monitor my heating system if there such as thing out there ? I’m a plumber so no issue fitting it.

I am not aware of a singe device that can do this.

You should be able to use an electric water pressure you connect to a z-wave open/close sensor whith external connections. You may need a dry contact relay in between if the pressure sensor output is too powerful.

This would be similar to how I connected my hardwired smoke alarms to Smartthings: