Vocolinc / Linkwise App Integration

I’m double checking to see if anyone has seen anything about the Vocolinc light bulbs / plugs working with ST. I was under the self-generated opinion that Vocolinc was a fairly popular cloud based brand for light bulbs. If not, I suppose I’ll try to find the time to grab the SDK and get cracking. A couple years ago, I had volunteered some time to their developers to chase down some bugs with a network packet sniffer. I’ll dig up that thread and reach back out. I’ll update this thread if anything comes of it.

2 Likes

Hello, any progress so far on integration of Vocolinc lights? I see VOCOlinc now has the LS2 Smart LED Light Strip, which I’m hoping I can integrate into my home automation with SmartThings and Homekit. The strips have native Homekit support, but I didn’t see any native SmartThings supported, even though it has all the other platforms supported (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc.)

SmartGlow Wi-Fi Light Strip – LS2 (US only) - VOCOlinc

I now have 2 set of the Vocolinc LS2 Smart LED and I would love to be able to control these in Smartthings app…pls help!