Virtual camera with On/Off Switch but without Image Capture

I have written a DTH for a simulated switch with camera logo… It works but not with a camera logo. Can somebody help me what’s my mistake?

/**
 *  Copyright 2015 SmartThings
 *  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
 *  in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
 *      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed
 *  on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
 *  for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
 */
metadata {

definition (name: "Virtual Cam", namespace: "2adventure", author: "2adventure", mnmn:"SmartThings") {
    capability "Switch" 
    capability "Actuator"
}
tiles {
    standardTile("camera", "device.camera", width: 2, height: 2, canChangeIcon: true) {
        state "off", label: '${currentValue}', action: "switch.on", icon: "st.camera.camera", backgroundColor: "#ffffff"
        state "on", label: '${currentValue}', action: "switch.off", icon: "st.camera.camera", backgroundColor: "#00A0DC"
    }
    main "switch"
    details(["switch"])
}
}

def parse(description) {
}

def on() {
sendEvent(name: "switch", value: "on")
}

def off() {
sendEvent(name: "switch", value: "off")
}

And it is possible that you do the same but with a motion sensor logo?

You need to add the following ofc info. to the definition line:

ocfDeviceType: “oic.d.camera”
ocfDeviceType: “x.com.st.d.sensor.motion”

Thanks, but that always shows a gray logo and not an on/off state… But I want a colorful logo when the Device is on and a gray logo when its off…

And is there any list with all ocfDeviceTypes?

Look at Post 2 on the following string: