Utilitech - (Everspring) Flood Sensor won't show status in App

I have two Utilitech (Everspring) Zwave Water Sensors. They were both on my old V1 Hub. I added the first one to my V3 hub and it works perfectly. I added the other one and it won’t report wet or dry status in the app. I know it’s physically working because it beeps when I wet the sensor. It just shows a cloud with a slash through it in the app.
I even deleted it and added it a couple of times.
Any help would be appreciated.

I am in the Same situation. I have 3. 2 sensors had the batteries die and it took me a couple of weeks to replace the batteries. I have excluded and repaired and I’m in the same boat. The one that didn’t have the batteries die is working fine. In the idea and the classic app they seem to work fine but I’m the new app it does not show a leak status and says checking status

I’m having the same problem. Were you able to find a resolution for this? My first everspring leak sensor does work in the new smartthings app using a V3 hub as part of the forced migration with V1 hubs losing support in June 2021. The second leak sensor that I added only reports battery and shows a cloud with a slash through it for the water detection. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have the exact same problem. Two sensors where one is fine and the other with the slashed cloud.[quote=“vitamincm, post:1, topic:185645, full:true”]
I have two Utilitech (Everspring) Zwave Water Sensors. They were both on my old V1 Hub. I added the first one to my V3 hub and it works perfectly. I added the other one and it won’t report wet or dry status in the app. I know it’s physically working because it beeps when I wet the sensor. It just shows a cloud with a slash through it in the app.
I even deleted it and added it a couple of times.
Any help would be appreciated.
[/quote]

Summary

This text will be hidden

V2 hub only. Two of three sensors have the same issue. Not sure if this is relevant but they were all originally connected prior to the new app migration.

Which DTH are the ones that are working using? What about the ones that aren’t?

Well I’ve tried to educate myself so I could answer the question intelligently…I’ve given up.

Assuming “Everspring Flood Sensor” is the DTH, all 3 sensors use the same one. It is not custom. It is the standard Water leak sensor>Everspring option when adding to Smartthings. Is that a relevant answer?