Using IFTTT to activate a light only when motion and dark out

Is it possible to use IFTTT for sunrise/sunset and then use a motion sensor to allow a light to only be turned on with motion only after sunset.

I have had no luck with any of the sunrise and sunset apps and the only good light sensor looks like a creepy eyeball. What do you guys think? How do I go about setting this up?

Thanks.

Have you tried Mode Magic? I’ve been using that app for about six months with zero issues. I love that it has a offset function.

No, I have not. I think that will be my next move. Unfortunately I feel like I will quickly get to the point of having many modes. Away, day, dark, night, guest…etc.

Perhaps. I just have mine set for on/off.

Is there any good examples of how to use IFTT with ST? I have been reading everything I can find. I also see you can use it to turn on Harmony activities. It would be great if I could have it turn on the TV when ST performs Good Morning.

Also, if Magic Mode works well, could we just take the code from that for sunset and sunrise and use that for a night light app? The Smart Nightlight app appears to be similar based off the user interface and includes offsets but I do not know if the code is the same.