Update on SmartThings Classic Shutdown

PS, I just skimmed a little more of this thread and noticed the earlier post by @jdroberts, Dec 9, which posted to what I think I’m looking for: FAQ: Get a Notification if Something is Left On, Open, or Unlocked for X Minutes (2020)

Original post:

The main thing I used (and hope to still use) ST for, is a garage door alert. Of the general form “If the garage door is left open for X minutes send me a text.”

Is this still doable in the new app? I only recently did the migration and I can’t find any equivalent of this functionality in the new app, but I may be missing it.

Trying to catch up on the threads above, I’m getting the impression that when I did the migration I may or may not have seen the rules reimplemented as “Custom Monitors”. But, I couldn’t find them in the new app anywhere (although some, but not all, of them still appeared to be running last night… I was still getting some text alerts but couldn’t find anywhere to edit them in the app.)

In the interest of trying to get a clean slate, and under the impression that the old texts were just things that were going to be deleted any day anyway, I deleted and re-added both of my garage door Multi sensors. I hope I didn’t thus blow away my one and only chance at getting the Custom Monitors.

I am a programmer, so if there is any way that this can still be done that isn’t going to be deleted in 3 months, I’d be glad to do that too?