Unable to set Innr Smart Bulb Colour E27 lower than 2700k

I don’t think so - I see the same 2700K limitation in iOS.

1 Like

@vassie after you re-paired it, is it using your handler or the default ST one?

@Automated_House Default
Also just tried my one, same issue

If I ask Alexa to set the bulb to soft white it sets it to 2200k, I can see that in the ST app but I can’t set it to that manually

Alexa is probably talking directly to the bulb, rather than talking directly to ST, and so she’s able to go to that.

Alexa would have to talk through SmartThings if the bulb is paired to SmartThings. But she’s talking directly to the backend. I’m pretty sure the problem here is only an app UI limitation.

I believe you’re right. I experimented with my Sengled bulbs and was able to lower the light just below 2200k with Alexa. When opening the app, I can tap on the number and bring up the manual adjust menu. The “DONE” button won’t work until you select a minimum number of 2700k.

Does anyone know of this bug is being addressed?

The innr RB 285 C change went to production today. I’m not sure if the app automatically adjusts to add the new color temp range or if you need to edit the device and save in the IDE.

Thanks, I also have a Yeelight 1S bulb that supports 1700K but the app only lets be set it as low as 2700K.

yeelight would have to update that on their side since its a cloud to cloud integration that they own.

@vassie you’ll actually need to remove the device and join it again to pick up the new UI Metadata specified on fingerprint. Make sure to remove your self published DTH first to ensure it uses the one we published.

1 Like

Would that also have to be the case with LIFX bulbs?

I think so

Dang. Time to start bugging them on Twitter then haha

1 Like

Any new News about the 2700k limit?

1 Like

Still having issues. I got a whole bunch of new Globe Smart recessed lights and they won’t go lower than 2200K.

Edit:tagging @Globe