Tuya switch on Smartthings

Hey

I useed to use Global “somthinks” in smartthings to controlled my wifi switchs, (tuya app controll them before i got ST…

But now i cant find Globel controller anymore?

Any idees ?

1 Like

https://community.smartthings.com/t/globe-suite-and-st-integration-is-broken/

2 Likes

Hey there,

Globe Suite will be up and running again on SmartThings by the end of the week/beginning of next week. :slight_smile:

So sorry for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

Any news ? :see_no_evil:

?? :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: ?? :eyes::pray:t3::grin:

:lying_face: :unamused:

Hello again
Please let os know what to expet and when :man_shrugging:t3:

If you’re up to flashing your Tuya devices with Tasmota, see this FAQ. I welcome any input you may have.

Hey there,

Globe Suite is up and running again on SmartThings! We sincerely apologize for the delays! We worked closely with the SmartThings team to get this resolved and encountered some issues that were out of our hands. We’re happy to say that the integration is now functional! Thank you for your patience!

Is Globe only working via the V3 hub or can it work with the V2 ?
TIA

Hi @dean_clark
Thanks for the question! Globe products won’t be affected by the SmartThings hub you are using, so no problem with either model.

We do however suggest that you ensure you are using the latest SmartThings app, and now “SmartThings Classic”.

Hope this helps answer your question! Have a great day!

I’m using some tuya/smartlife window schutter switches which I can’t access in Smartthings.
Is there a chance that Globe Suite will support that kind of switches too in near future?