The Smartest House Labor Day Sale (until 9/4/18)

7 Likes

Ordered some stuff last night … and it’s already shipping :smile: … my go-to Z-Wave store, LOL. But they’re on the other side of the continent and may be shipping it Express Tortoise … we’ll see how long it takes :wink:

UPDATE: Yup, Express Tortoise (ground shipping) … freight plane probably couldn’t handle the weight of the two WaterCops I ordered, LOL …

2 Likes

is it just me, or was anyone else hoping they’d have more devices than the ones on that list eligible for their labor day sale?

Edit: Also I was thinking of getting one of the zooz heavy duty switches a few weeks ago, but I said to myself I might as well wait til they announce their labor day sale. I’m pretty sure the price was the same then as it is now though?

1 Like

Yeah we try to get whatever we can on the plane with Priority mail but you’ll see how heavy they are once you get them :wink: They’re the most expensive items to ship we currently have. Normally, almost anything else can fit into some sort of plane-friendly packaging and weight limit.

Thanks for coming back to our store, we hope to see you back soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

This product had been marked down a while ago but the price during the sale is still a couple bucks cheaper than before, and $10 cheaper than Amazon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I ordered some of the motion sensors which with the coupon the price was amazing and recieved it today so shipping was fast.