Temperature reverting to C

Thanks @jlv for pointing that out, very helpful, the system is still broken with no ETA for fix.

This is my last post, good luck fellas with your cloud solution you have no control over :laughing: Enjoy that Iā€™ll never be back.

https://iot.mozilla.org/gateway/ <- You should check this out. Two of my friends already threw their smartthings stuff out because of continued issues. Between the issues and big companies dragnetting our personal data, I am so done with ST. Good luck Samsung!

Welcome to DIY home automation weezy90. If stuff worked all the time and was perfect, everyone would probably automate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s also causing issues with my automations to alert me of low temperature conditions.

Something like this needs to be fixed quickly. This should.not even be an issue. Come on smartthings.

2 Likes

Itā€™s now working again for me.

1 Like

Working for me too

1 Like

All temperature devices are desplaying F.

I had to change all but one to F but at least they stuck this time.

Iā€™m checking mine, but the new app is so freaking slow that I went to get some coffee while the app was figuring out what to do that I totally forgot to go back and look. Now that the app is up, I had to do the same thing as you on my thermostats, and a few sensors.

Had to change most of mine back to F but it appears to be fixed. Ditto on the slowness at startup, to me it appears to be SHM, or at least thatā€™s what spins for a bit. Sometimes I have to kill it and restartā€¦ Hopefully this is on someoneā€™s listā€¦

1 Like

I thought this was fixed? I was in the app a couple days ago and noticed a ton of my devices were showing celsius, so I adjusted them all back to fahrenheit. When looking at the app again today, theyā€™ve all reverted back to celsius again. Iā€™m in the US, so I have never used celsius.

Mine are all in Fahrenheit. I am also in US.

Iā€™m still at Fahrenheit as well. In the US.

Thanks for the confirmations. I think Iā€™ve narrowed this down to just my ecobee thermostat. Each time I go into the thermostat, it reverts back to celsius. It seems everything else is sticking with fahrenheit as it should. The ecobee remote sensors are working fine though. :thinking: Iā€™m using the native ecobee integration.

Strange. Iā€™m also using ecobee with the stock setup and not having that issue. I just tried it a couple times to confirm.