I’ve created an overall poll of which ones you use in your home and I’ve also made individual 5 star review polls for each individual sensor.
Which motion sensor devices do you use in your home?
- Monoprice Z-Wave Motion Detector with Temperature Sensor, NO LOGO
- Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor
- GoControl Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector - WAPIRZ-1
- Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector, Pet Immune (PIRZWAVE2-ECO)
- Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Multi-Sensor
- Aeotec By Aeon Labs Gen5 Z-wave Plus 6-in-1 Multisensor 6 ZW100-A
- Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Gen5 Multi-Sensor (Z-Wave Plus)
- GoControl WNK01-21KIT Z-Wave Essentials Wink Enabled Security Kit
- Schlage Z-Wave Home Motion Sensor with Nexia Home Intelligence, RS200 , Cert ID: ZC08-12030002
- Enerwave ZWN-BPC Z-wave Wireless Ceiling-Mounted Occupancy PIR 360 Degree Sensor, Battery Powered, Z-Wave Association, W 2 free AA batteries, no wiring needed, White
- ZooZ z-wave mutisensor ZSE40 ( motion/light/temperature/humidity )
- Fibaro Z-Wave Motion Sensor - FGMS-001
- Smart Home Motion Sensor |For Z Wave Network - Control Switches, Appliances, Security, & more
- Lowes IRIS Motion Detector
What would you rate these devices 1-5 (5 being your personal highest satisfaction)?
Lowes IRIS Motion Detector
[DEAR MODERATOR: Please take the contents of my 5 star rating polls and add them to this post here.] The system will not let me edit and add more polls to this original post.