Hi Nayely,
Since you say it would be useful to have a Calendar function for automations, added to the time or separately.
I have also missed a presentation for date/time type data entry, as exists in the groovy smartApps
Thanks
Hi Nayely,
Since you say it would be useful to have a Calendar function for automations, added to the time or separately.
I have also missed a presentation for date/time type data entry, as exists in the groovy smartApps
Thanks
@Mariano_Colmenarejo I donβt see this new driver yet
Edit: Disregard, Found it
@Mariano_Colmenarejo this looks great. Only function that I am missing from IFTTTβs Date and Time is Every Day of the Week, where you can select for example every Monday, etc. I think that is also available in Lua.
Great work.
Now I donβt need to depend on IFTTT, as everything is done in house
This is what I was using to reset your Energy Consumption each 1st of the month
@milandjurovic71,
As they are independent capabilities you can use the day of the month and the stock time or the custom hour to do it.
Iβm glad itβs helpful
You are right.
Ok, so, your request is to have better options to define automation using time as a condition.
Taking your driver into consideration, I can list the following:
Please, let me know other time conditions youβd like to see in automation.
Thatβs right.
For the time, the function stock specific hour, period⦠works fine
Being able to choose a specific day of the month is also requested by some users.
There are also users who need to select even or odd days for irrigation, for example
New version of the driver as a virtual device. Virtual Calendar Mc.
I thought it was more difficult to make a virtual device and by modifying the Hello Word stock example it was very easy to adapt the zigbee driver to a new virtual LAN device.
Thank you Smartthings Team for your good work on the LUA libraries, you have made it much easier to do new things with Edge. We criticize you when things donβt work and itβs fair to recognize you when you do it right!
Driver version:
βββββββββββββββ¬βββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
β Name β Virtual Calendar Mc β
β Package Key β virtual-calendar β
β Version β 2022-06-11T10:49:35.050606762 β
βββββββββββββββ΄βββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
@Mariano_Colmenarejo @nayelyz is there a way for Mariano to add Time icon to this driver?
Time icon can be found in Routines under IF (conditions)
For now, Do you like this wine fridge icon highlighted in blue? and you could change it for one of these marked in green
UPDATE: this version has the icons
βββββββββββββββ¬βββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
β Name β Virtual Calendar Mc β
β Version β 2022-06-11T13:32:39.681492727 β
βββββββββββββββ΄βββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββββ
@Mariano_Colmenarejo
Was hoping that you were going to make this Virtual. This is such a brilliant driver.
I second this comment!
First, THANK YOU! This takes care of the final thing I was previously using Webcore to do.
My initial thoughts for this virtual calendar driver is that I can use it as a trigger with both the month and a date specified so that I can turn a virtual switch On/Off periodically throughout the year, like a semi-annual Virtual Summertime-Wintertime switch.
Also (Iβm laughing at myself for even asking), could you make this virtual calendar device a target so that those of us in third world countries like the U.S. that have daylight savings time can create Routine(s) to change the UTC offset of this device using this devices month and day as a trigger?
Update: After setting the UTC offset and Long/Lat settings, itβs a bit off with itβs Sunrise/Sunset times.
Hi @DaWeav,
You must be do a refresh after Change local time Offset
Sorry, I didnβt put a minus sign in the longitude, so now itβs correct. Alexa voice response just told me the number (laughing). Thank you, again!
In order to automate the summer/winter time change, it would be necessary to change the local time offset preference for a custom capability.
Itβs a good idea, Iβll do it ![]()
Those in green look better, especially one on the left, looks more like calendar
Thanks for this driver. Really great work.
One really tiny thing to point out β¦ On the device screen can you capitalize the word βlocal.β
My OCD is a real pain ![]()
First let me say this is awesome and thank you!
Would it be possible to add a day AND month without the year or allow picking multiple options so that a routine can be triggered annually?
Example: December 25
Again, thank you for all the work you are doing to help everyone!