I’m a pretty casual user and love ST for its integrations and programmability. But… It seems like not a week goes by without something deciding not to work.
- Two ge-links don’t connect anymore
- My lifx bulbs start turning purple instead of warm white
- My wife’s iPhone presence sensor disappears
- My custom smartapp to light an indicator lamp when the mail arrives stops working
- A dead battery in a door sensor is reported as a door that just never opens
I can fix all of these things individually, of course… I’m just wondering, generally, does stuff break for everyone this often? It’s a little frustrating for me, and I don’t mind tinkering. I can’t imagine what a more general consumer would think.