[ST EDGE] Zooz Edge Driver Channel

@krlaframboise @TheSmartestHouse I’m having an issue with a Zen16, firmware 1.2, Hub firmware 47.11

I have reed switches connected to Input/Switch 1 and 2, they are closed when off. (2)
I have a snap switch connected to Input/Switch 3, it is N.O, closed when on. (0)

Values:
0 – normally open (relay reports off when it’s open / input is off and on when it’s closed / input is on);
1 – normally closed (relay reports off when it’s open / input is on and on when it’s closed / input is off);
2 – normally closed (relay reports off when it’s closed / input is off and on when it’s open / input is on). Default: 0.

When any Input/Switch is toggled the relays do not change state in the app, they remain off, but physically the relays change state (checked with meter, and can hear them cycle) and routines fail to run. The main switch/relay activates correctly, just not the child switches.

The behaviour is the same whether using the iOS or Android app.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues, do my settings appear to be correct?

I also have a second ZEN16 on firmware 1.2 that is set with all 3 relays normally open and it appears to be functioning correctly.
The release notes for 1.2 state: Firmware: 1.20

• Addressed issues with reporting when relays are triggered via Sw inputs when Multirelay is added with S2U security on select platforms.

From API Browser:

Key Value
Name zooz-zen16-multirelay
Mfg Name SmartThingsCommunity
Mfg Code 027A-A000-A00A
Model A000-A00A
ocf Type oic.d.switch
Category Switch
Room Kitchen
Presentation ID 231be2de-23bf-3633-a732-f0de9dddae8d
Type ZWAVE
Parent ID 9fc68a4a-cad0-4ae4-acff-c3a606c37bd8
Parent Name Home Hub
Driver ID 7333473f-722c-465d-9e5d-f3a6ca760489
Driver Name Zooz Multichannel Switch
Network ID 3F
Provisioning State PROVISIONED
NW Security Level ZWAVE_S2_UNAUTHENTICATED
Local Execution yes

Are there any parameter changes that have occurred as the notes on ZOOZ’s site are only listed for firmware 1.04?
I noticed that the firmware file extension is the same for habitat and others, so this morning I will reflash the firmware to ensure I did in fact download the correct one, any other suggestions would be appreciated.