ST Edge Driver for a 4 gang scene switch from MOES (Tuya Switch)?

Hello Guys! I have 2 of the following Tuya 4 gang scene switch that I’m using with Smartlife. I would love to transition them to Smartthings! Could anyone help me?

This switch allows 1 click, 2 click, long press for each of the 4 buttons, so it can handle 16 scenes each. They are awesome and cheap. Much better then the flick buttons for example, if only I could use them on Smartthings…

Thank you in advance!

Data * zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE

• application: 41
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_xabckq1v
  • model: TS004F
    Raw Description 01 0104 0104 01 06 0000 0001 0003 0004 0006 1000 08 0019 000A 0003 0004 0005 0006 0008 1000

Have you checked @Mariano_Colmenarejo various Zigbee edge drivers to see if he’s already created one that supports in?

2 Likes

I don’t know how to check. Could you share the link? I’m quite noobie on Edge drivers.

You can find existing community-created Edge Drivers from the quick browse lists in the community-created wiki:

https://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Quick_Browse_the_Community-Created_SmartApps_Forum_Section#Quick_Browse_Links_for_Edge_Drivers

Also, you might find the community FAQ helpful:

FAQ: I have no idea what Edge is. Is that a new developer tool? (2022)

I went to:

And didn’t found a zigbee 4 gang scene switch

The link I just gave you to the community – created wiki has the list of community-created edge drivers. Those will not be at the link that you just listed.

Also note that many different Tuya models use proprietary code which needs special custom code to work. And they don’t even all use the same proprietary code. So you have to look for an exact match to the model number that you have. This has always been true. There are some DTH‘s that will work with some Moes models, for example but not with other ones. And sometimes it’s even down to the firmware level.

I know it’s frustrating: Tuya really assumes that their devices will be used with a Tuya hub, so it can be tricky to get them to work with SmartThings. :thinking:

1 Like
3 Likes

Hi @Noe_Bailly
I don’t have any zigbee multi-button driver, but as @jkp indicated it can fit with @erickv driver.
If he does not answer you, you can ask him in the linked thread if he can add the fingerprints of your device

2 Likes

It worked!!!

3 Likes