Driver for Smart Knob Zigbee

Hi guys,

I have a Zigbee Smart Knob I want to use as a on/off switch as well as a dimmer.

I need a driver for Smartthings as I don’t have a Zigbee hub. Would any of you be able to help please?

Brand Name: Aubess
Data * application: 43

• endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_4fjiwweb
  • model: TS004F
  • zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE
    Raw Description 01 0104 0104 01 06 0000 0001 0003 0004 0006 1000 08 0019 000A 0003 0004 0005 0006 0008 1000

Link to the Device on AliExpress: Tuya ZigBee Smart Knob Button Switch Wireless Scene Controller Smart Life App Smart Home Automation Scenario For Tuya Devices |Smart Home Control| - AliExpress

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Riaan

@RiaanUK,

You could ask in this thread if @erickv can add your button to his driver

1 Like

Thank you very much! I will ask @erickv if he could help.

Hi RiaanUK,
Did you found any solution?

@Mariano_Colmenarejo a question already has a driver for the smart knob brand Moes (Tuya), I don’t have the device. I wanted to know if there’s a driver for it?
Device Link: Novo Tuya Zigbee Interruptor De Botão Inteligente Sem Fio Cena Interruptor Botão Controlador A Pilhas Automação Cenário Vida Inteligente App - Controle Remoto Inteligente - AliExpress

Hi @RafaelAntonio2022

I have never had any for this.
I’m not going to do it either, it doesn’t make sense to duplicate efforts to make drivers that do the same things

@Mariano_Colmenarejo thanks for answering, I don’t have the device yet, I searched the community about the Smart Knob and didn’t find any information about it, so I asked if there was already a driver for that device. If I had, I would buy the device to be able to use it on Smartthings.

Hi,

Yes, @erickv sorted me out. He is awesome and has the drivers to get this working.

Thanks,
Riaan

Hi,

Can I ask,

What driver are you using?

Did you manage to get the rotary dining function working?

Thanks

Check on here - [ST Edge] Zigbee Driver for MOES 4-Button Scene Switch (TS004F) - #125 by RiaanUK