Smartthings Station $1 US only around (try before) 12pm ET this week only (Expired)

To bag your bargain smart home tech you’ll need to grab one of the limited promo codes that are available from around 12pm ET at Samsung each day this week. Once you’ve got one you can add the SmartThings Station to your basket and enter the code to pay the ridiculously low price of $1 – instead of the usual $79.99. Availability is extremely limited each day, though, so you need to act fast if you want to secure one before they sell out for the day.

1 Like

Sorry to inform everyone…when you click to place the order → The offer you used is no longer available

1 Like

Not true.
As it says on techradar.

To bag your bargain smart home tech you’ll need to grab one of the limited promo codes that are available from around 12pm ET at Samsung each day this week. Once you’ve got one you can add the SmartThings Station to your basket and enter the code to pay the ridiculously low price of $1 – instead of the usual $79.99. Availability is extremely limited each day, though, so you need to act fast if you want to secure one before they sell out for the day.

1 Like

Not worth the effort.

4 Likes

Wow, I really wish they’d tell you the code was no good when you enter it, not at the end if the checkout process :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I would love to pay the full price, but in primitive Europe (Netherlands at least) no availabilty.

When, o when?

2 Likes

Worse, now it’s being run through some Twitter promo dude. Yuck.

2 Likes

Nor here, all Europe I think, neither primitive nor prehistoric. The second world.

1 Like

I actually got one for $1 at the last promaotion they had. Yes it was a pain and a few times I thought I had won but when I got to pay it said offer no longer available. I got mad but was determined to get one, hint the video for the code can start earlier then 12pm.

1 Like

So true. I tried yesterday via my phone, hardly giving it much effort, with no luck. Today, I thought I would give it a bit more effort, sure I could at least get the promo code. Firmly sitting at my computer running via a 2 gigabits per second internet connection, I had multiple browsers open and reloaded the video/webpage at lease 4000 times between 11:30am ET and 12:30pm ET. I never saw anything change with the video or webpage that might reveal what the promo code was… just their persistent nagging me to join social media (no thanks). Akin to my experience with Smartthings as of late, how utterly infuriating! I won’t get that hour of my life back. I usually don’t fall for these gimmicks, but this was a good reminder and a hard lesson (re)learned!

1 Like

Youtube video doesn’t work as of yesterday.

2 Likes

Yup, I fell for it. Won’t let that happen again.

Pretty dirty/sleazy, Samsung!

3 Likes

Especially since the promotional materials said it was running through the 17th. It didn’t say anything about having to play scavenger hunt to find it.

It’s too bad, too. I was going to get it for my daughter and get her started using ST with some of my spare gear. Worth it for such a cheap investment, but the Station is too limited to spend actual money on it.

3 Likes

Especially because, if I understood it right when I looked at his Twitter page this morning, there’s no follow button, only subscribe for $4.99/month - so you have to pay him for a code? Yeah, sure…

4 Likes

Yep, nope. I try to limit the time I spend adjacent to Nazis and their fellow travelers, so I have limited my use of Twitter down to barebones. (I follow a lot of scientific folks who I can’t reliably find elsewhere for now.) But giving someone money on that platform is Right Out.

3 Likes

I know that there are certain things where there are going to be tons and tons of people lined up trying to get it, and I might not get in, but I’ve tried every day since this promo started, several times, and it kind of seems like bullshit to me at this point.

Oh yeah, and I totally agree with the last comment…
I’m absolutely not going on to that fkng a$$hat’$ platform.

3 Likes

Note: the post above has been altered above to add a SPAM link. They are attempting to hide the link in altered message from the OP.

4 Likes