SmartThings Hub Version 2.0

5 Likes

I agree with some of your opinions… but @Ben has been stating over and over that V2 hub was not going to cure all of your issues. They have been very transparent about this.

4 Likes

Yes, the app name in the Marketplace is “Smart Lights”. However, when installed, it shows up as “Smart Lighting” on the SmartApps screen.

I’ll take a look. If you happened to be in our Beta program you may have the older version installed.

I just re-installed it. The app title is also “Smart Lighting”.

So now that the cat is out of the bag, who want to take a stab at this riddle?

The spirit of what we’ve been stating for months is still true. Might be 1 other nice feature too.

Sorry still no Android update…Ahhhh! Spoke too soon! Here it is. C ya on the Android app thread :slight_smile:

We iOS users always welcome the green monsters to take a bite of the best fruit…:wink:

Absolutely I agree with your statement, and that’s why I see no reason to buy at this time. Certainly this new hub brings greater potential, and when that time comes I will gladly buy it as long as something better hasn’t come along. In the meantime, old issues persist, so I’m not thrilled at the shiny new thing.

1 Like

I almost have everything the way I want in the new app. Now to get ready to remove everything when the v2 comes in :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Go to the support site for all the includes/excludes/resets. You will be surprised. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never got an email…

Sad but I am kind of looking forward to it to clean everything up :smile:

1 Like

It’s fall cleaning time, buddy! What better time to clean stuff up? :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed, I’m in the same boat. Rather than doing invidual codes, the deal was posted on many deal sites online. Great way to reward loyal customers.

1 Like

Why did “bedroom” video get censored? Shame! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yay, Amazon updated my shipping date. Sometime between October 5th and December 16th.

We’ve been over this. That is placeholder language from Amazon. They should start shipping next week.

I have a question about video, some of the cameras that are compatible also support 2 way audio. Is this feature enabled/compatible on the V2 hub?

Hi Evan,

At this time, this is not a supported feature.

Best,
Donald

Thanks for the clarification. Forgive me I don’t have time to read through 1463 posts. Guess I could have added “/sarcasm” to my comment.