SmartThings Arduino Shield

(Turing Eret) #1

So, I just got my SmartThings hub and I’m hooked. I also tinker with Arduino quite a bit and noticed there was a shield for Arduino. Is there any place I can still get this? The shop says it is sold out.

(Bart Wenmeckers) #2

The St Shop was the only place that i could find them when i was looking about two months ago.
I had no joy on amazon or ebay,

(Mike Maxwell) #3

If you seriously get in a pinch, I’ve got a spare that I’ll sell you at cost + shipping…

(Turing Eret) #4

Sold! Do I have to make a certain number of posts before I can send PMs? Because I’m not seeing anywhere to do that.

(Mike Maxwell) #5

probably, just PM’d you, hopefully you can at least read them.

(Joe) #6

Is SmartThings going to continue to carry the Arduino Shield?

(Andrew Urman) #7

Yup, but they’re going to be out of stock for a while. Hopefully no more than a month or so.

(Bart Wenmeckers) #8

Good to hear i was a little worried they were going to can the shield as it seems to be a high consumer of tech support.

(Keith Croshaw) #9

Hello, any updated ETA on the shield’s availability?

(Mark B) #10

I need a few more of these as well, I am reversing a Harbor Breeze fan remote to control about 5 house fans and want to have the arduino handle the dip switch settings and the smartthing commands. I hope it comes back up soon, or I may just have to look at do the smartthings part another way.

(Andrew Mager) #11

I heard from our shipping team that we have more on order, so hopefully soon!

(Andrew Mager) #12

We’re working on stocking them very soon.

Would you mind filling out this form? http://goo.gl/forms/SbFd3PLn9q

I’m trying to keep track of which developers want a ThingShield.

(Fernando) #13

Any updates in when its going to be available again?

Thanks!

Still sold out?

(Michael) #15

I have bought several in the last year. Must be out of stock again. I would email support for an ETA if you need one.