SmartThings API Browser+ ... Now Available to All

I’m sure it will be great. I am not technical, I have only one house and one hub. But if you need my help, you can count me.

Tagging @orangebucket @csstup

Would love to assist.

I’m somewhat technical (could manipulate old DTHs, run CLI, etc) but I don’t write code.

One hub / 378 devices.

I’d love to check it out.

I wouldn’t mind taking a look as a technical user. Thanks.

Hi TAustin, Im interested as a (non-technical) user.
I have 2 ST locations, 1 with a hub.

Hello @TAustin

Good afternoon, I am interested in the proposal.

User with technical knowledge, 1 house and 60+ devices.

I’m in. …

1 Like

Wow thanks for all the responses already!

One thing I should have mentioned up front is that to use this, you will need a SmartThings Personal Access Token. If you don’t have one already, it’s a simple matter of going to this page and creating one. You can read more about what it is on this page, but basically this is a special key that SmartThings will create for you that you use to access various SmartThings resources like the API.

You will see that there are a lot of choices for the “scopes” you want to include in your Token. This determines what resources your token will allow you to access, and what you can do with those resources (read/manage/control/etc). You’ll want to have at least read access to as many things as you will want to explore using this API browser. You can create multiple tokens, so the choice is yours.

I’ll create a private thread shortly for all you wonderful volunteers!

11 Likes

Count me in.

I’d be keen to see this and happy to test and provide feedback. Thanks

I’m game if there’s room.

Count me in

Im interested

I’d like to test as well. I’m only semi technical. Definitely not a programmer. But I can do automations. :laughing:

Happy to test. Multiple hubs on same location, non-technical

I would like to test

Any sanitized screenshots of the GUI?

+1

… there are more characters just to post

I’m also interested.