Is there any way to get more that the last 7 days of historical location history? I really need data from 2 months ago… it was viewed at that time but not saved. This is for a civil case and the data would be invaliable.
Welcome to the SmartThings Community, @Joe_Philbric!
This location history you checked is the one in the SmartThings App > Menu > History, right? If you want to see more information in the app itself. You should ask the SmartThings Customer Support team.
From the developer perspective, you could try to query the history from the API to see if the event you require is included:
This is the URL of the API endpoint to make a query using a REST client like Postman:
This is the command for the ST CLI:
Thank you! How do I get in touch with them?
You can contact them by following any of these paths:
- Enter this page
- Click on “Support” in the upper-right corner
- Check if the URL includes your region. For example,
- At the bottom, select “email” and describe your issue as detailed as possible.
- Click on “submit”
- Open the SmartThings app
- Go to the menu tab at the bottom-right corner.
- On this page, select the option “contact us” and then go to “Report a problem”
- Accept the generation of logs, fill up the form describing your issue as detailed as possible, and screen captures of the issue always help.
- Click on “submit”. The Customer team will receive this info.