Smart Apps: Thermostat control

Hi Folks,

in the smart apps section I saw an app called Thermostat control. This is exactly what i am looking for. If i open the Thermostat and Door section I wonder why I cannot choose my radiators.

In total I have 6 Danfoss Thermostat embedded. Why I am not able to select them?

ST App Version: 1.7.51.42

That’s probably because the new platform has updated capabilities for thermostats (e.g. WiFi thermostats and radiators). You will need a SmartApp which support the old and new capabilities, here are some thermostat apps which support both:

[quote="[RELEASE] Mode Based Thermostat - Control Multiple Thermostats Temperature / Remote Temperature Sensors when Changing Modes, post:1, topic:6652"]
e Mode Based Thermostat S
[/quote]

Hey RBoy, i’ve installed the Mode Base Thermostat Smart App and also in here the thermostats are not visible.

I am using Danfoss LC13 Thermostats

You need to use the premium version of the apps (the free versions only support basic thermostats).

Thanks for you information. In the Premium version from you I could integrate the Danfoss thermostats. Let’s try if this work sufficient