Sengled bulb deal

Will these work with Alexa with the smartthings hub?

2700k is my friend. I can just bare 3000k but those 5000k (Daylight) bulbs seems so unnatural to meā€¦Itā€™s like the light of a thousand sunsā€¦To each its own. :sunglasses:

1 Like

They work fine for me in that setup, paired quickly.

Like @Mundar, I go the other way with white color. There are only a couple of fixtures in my house that are not bright white. Everything else is either ~5000k or RGB. I might just put them in one of my kidsā€™ ceiling fan. Each of those has 4 bulbs, soā€¦

Anything that works with ST will work with Alexa through ST. Alexa just sees it as a switch, dimmer, etc.

Hey all. I picked up a couple of these bulbs and I canā€™t get them to pair with my ST hub. The bulbs flash as is they are pairing but nothing shows up in the app. Any ideas? Iā€™ve googled the heck out of this and canā€™t find anything.

All mine have just paired, both on V1 and V2 hubs. Just turn the bulb on wait for the flashes to let you know itā€™s in pairing mode, hit add a new thing on ST and wait for the light to flash again and they pop up in ST.

Iā€™ve got kinda the same problem. Bought the 4 pack.

First bulb blinked 3 times but never would pair with ST. Tried a 2nd bulb and it paired right up. Tried the 3rd bulb and it also paired right up. Tried the 1st one again. Did the on/off for 10 times but it never blinked. Tried this several times, no luck.

I think I might have a different problem. Just tried to pair 2 new Keen Smart Vents and I get the same thing. The pairing light flashes as if itā€™s paired and itā€™s not showing up in my list of things. I realize this takes me off topic, but not finding anyone talking about this issue. If anyone has any ideas, Iā€™m all ears. I have a pair of Philips bulbs paired already as well as Arlo and a PEQ motion sensor.