The lock is installed, and works perfectly. I can lock and unlock from the touchscreen on front and lock from the back, everything is beautiful.,
The only issue of course is that it won’t connect to my Smartthings network. I’ve tried starting connect then entering the programming code and then hitting zero, or just entering programming code by itself, and I’ve tried just hitting zero, nothing seems to work
I tried to exclude following instructions here that said to start the general exclude in the Smartthings app and then enter your code and hit zero and it would exclude, but nothing is excluded.
From the looks of it, I don’t think it was ever included on another network, it looked fresh and didn’t have that look things could have when they’ve been installed once. You can never be sure but it looks fresh. In any case since it failed excluding, unless I did that wrong, that may not be the issue.
So I’m sort of stuck at the moment.
On the positive side the wife thinks I’m at least at vsemi-hero status for getting thing installed and running.